1. It is possible to downhill ski in 70-degree weather.
2. Walmart really does sell guns.
3. Is the coffee, including what’s served at local chapters of national-chain eateries, weaker in rural areas? I have had my suspicions for three or four years and now call for a special committee to investigate.
4. I would give up guacamole for the opportunity to become a farmer. What I may lack in experience, I make up for in terms of good intentions. I’ll need a farm husband who (among other duties) will screen my visitors and have a hot breakfast waiting for me as soon as I wake up, ready to dive into the workday, between 10 and 11 a.m. each morning.
5. The uppermost points of mountain ranges are unlevel. Even that high in the sky, nothing is completely equal at once. One of the shorter trees might rise past those that currently tower over it, and then another smaller tree might later rise above that one. In the race to the top, there are no finish lines.
6. What’s the best time of day to witness a Moose Crossing?
7. I have to do something for the kidnapping/rape survivors in my hometown of Cleveland. Anyone else who wants to donate any dollar amount to help fund their healing-related expenses can do so at: https://www.clevelandfoundation.org/give-now/?existing_select=cleveland-courage-fund-of-the-cleveland-foundation-exfund
Such Masterpieces…My Masterpieces…
1 week ago